Monday 25 April 2016

Fosu-Mensah reacts to the penalty he conceded against Everton

The Manchester United young defender knows it is risky to slide in the box, but felt he got the ball. And the tackle against Everton's Barkley was not a penalty.

The rising United defender almost transfered from a hero in the last few weeks  to a villain,  when he conceded a penalty that could have brought the Toffees back into the game.  

David De Gea however rose to the occasion and saved the penalty.

“For me it was not a penalty, but the referee made his decision and that is his decision." The defender said after the game. (Via M.E.N)

“But it's not so smart to make a sliding tackle in the box but I was sure it was on the ball.

“The referee made his decision and I have to live with it and I am happy that David saved the penalty

"He kept us in the game. I thanked him after."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured