Monday 25 April 2016

Former United star Wilfred Zaha reacts to facing Manchester United in FA Cup finals

The former United winger is just taking the FA Cup finals against his former team as just another game.

The Englishman joined United from Palace and was one of the last few signings Sir Alex Ferguson made before retiring.

The player found it difficult breaking into the first team under David Moyes, and returned to Palace permanently after a brief loan spell back at the club. 

He has since picked up again is a key member of the current Palace side that will face United in the finals. 

Speaking in the prospects of facing United he said:

"Manchester United, personally it's just another game for me. He told the BBC.

I know it's an FA Cup final but what I mean is Manchester United are just another team now for me. I just want to win it for Palace."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured