Monday 25 April 2016

Fosu-Mensah: I still have a lot to learn

The fast rising Manchester United defender reckons he still has a lot to learn, while admitting playing at Wembley was a special experience for him.

The young defender could have had a horrible Wembley debut after he conceded a penalty midway into the second half. But thankfully De Gea saves the Lukaku spot kick and United went on to win.

"It was special. It's a great stadium and great atmosphere. It was very special to play in this,stadium." He told the official Man United website after the game.

"It's been an exciting few weeks but I still have to learn a lot of things and that's what I'm trying to do. Keep learning, keep improving and try to develop as a player and train hard every day."

".... I work hard and I want to learn a lot. I'm open to,learning a lot. I do my best and listen to the coaches and the senior players like Wayne, Carras,(Carrick) Chris and Daley. I listen to them all and try to do something with it."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured