Tuesday 26 April 2016

Meet Man United's in house D.J: Ashley Young, and what Van Gaal told him about his music selection

Manchester United's Disk Jockey Ashley Young has revealed that Van Gaal in his arrival at the club told him as the team's D.J to play ' House and funky house' music.

The Manchester United winger has opened up that he took over from former Unites left back Patrice Evra as the team's D.J but got an order for a new playlist when Van Gaal arrived.

In an interview with Footballers Lives via The Sun, he said:

"I’m the dressing room DJ. Patrice Evra was the last one, every time he wasn’t playing, or he was injured, I’d take over and do a mix and it went down quite well. There was no initiation. I just put my iPod on and was like ‘right, I’m taking over."

"There are quite a lot of songs I’ll put on that everyone will listen to. But the manager, when he first came in, shouted Darren Fletcher over and said ‘I don’t like this’. So we had to change it!

"I thought ‘what will everyone listen to?’ House and funky house.

"When I put on a good tune there are some that get up and dance to it — in their own way.

"People dance about and get themselves prepared for the game. Music can be uplifting and motivate you."

Yes, it's great to know the lads are having a great time with themselves music wise.

Fans only hope this would translate into good performance with the United's last five games of the season.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured