Saturday 30 April 2016

Luke Shaw: I'm getting fitter and better: Hopes to be back before the end of the season

The Manchester United defender has said he hopes to see the fans before the end of the season, while admitting that he is getting better.

This will be encouraging news for United fans. The defender started the season on a bright note, but sustained a horrible double fracture in the champions League match with PSV last year September.

In an interview with MUTV he said :

"I am back outside now, still with the physio but, day by day, I am getting better and fitter. I am just going to keep pushing now until the end
of the season and see what happens.

"At the moment, my leg feels really great every time I go outside. There was a bit of aching at the start but now they are all gone. It is just back to hard work now and hopefully I will see the fans before the end of the season."

The fans can't wait to see you back soon Luke.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured