Wednesday 6 April 2016

Manchester United star believes he still has more to show

Morgan Schneiderlin has opened up that he arrived at United to play for the title.

The Frenchman joined from Southampton last summer and has established himself as one of United's most reliable midfielders this season.

Despite not having the season the way he wanted it, Schneiderlin, still want United to finish strong, and win everything available.

The high competition in the United midfield has limited Schneiderlin's playing time, but even when not playing, the 26 year old has said he is learning and still has a lot to show.

"When I first came I had big expectations and, of course, I wanted to play for the title and I wanted to have a big impact straight away on everything. He told MUTV.

"I had some good games and a good spell but there’s a lot of competition and so even in my time when I didn’t play every game I was still learning, still trying to improve and doing my best.

"Since the weeks went on in the season I’ve felt better and better and of course I know I have plenty more to show to everyone and plenty more in my locker."

"We look game by game, we’re not looking too far ahead but we know that we have some big games coming, like Leicester and Tottenham and the FA Cup and we want to win everything and make sure we finish very strong."

United still have the FA Cup to play for, and a place in the top four is very much possible.

Schneiderlin has featured for United 32 times this season, starting 28 of those games.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured