Friday 8 April 2016

Just returning Manchester United star claims he's fully recovered and keen to play

Manchester United star Antonio Valencia is happy to be back, while claiming he has fully recovered and is keen to play more games for the team.

The Ecuadorian was brought on as a substitute in the game against Everton, his third substitute appearance since returning from injury.

The winger has been out since October due to a foot injury that required a surgery. He missed five months of football this season, but is back and happy with the surgery. In an interview with MUTV,  he said:

"I'm really keen to play.

"After five months out of action, I'm happy with the way the operation went and overjoyed to be back and available.

"I'm fully recovered and, when I play, it's very important for me to perform well to show how much I like being here and how much I love this
team."

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured