Saturday 2 April 2016

United star admits he hasn't make it yet

Jesse Lingard is one of the big plus for Manchester United this season. The winger broke through into the first team despite the arrival of players like Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial.

The youngster has impressed in his first season with the the first team, and is a regular on the right side of the United attack.

Manager Van Gaal has started exploiting the player from the centre attacking role, in the number 10 position, where he played and did very well against City.

Despite his wonderful season so far, Lingard believes he is not made it yet. Speaking to United Review, he said:

"I’ve just got to keep my feet on the ground and work hard. It’s only my first season, I’ve not really made it yet. I’ve got to keep working hard on the pitch.

"I cannot let my foot off the gas. I’ve got to keep going now until the end of the season and play as many games as I can. We must stay in the FA Cup and get into that top four."

The 23 year old has been capped 29 times by United this season. He has scored five goals with three assists.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured