Wednesday 6 April 2016

Man United star thinks he would be at United next season

He would pass as one of Manchester United's most silent players. Anthony Martial thinks he should still be a Manchester United player next season.

The forward was a surprise signing from Monaco at the start of the season, but has shown why United splashed £36m on him.

He's scored 12 goals already in his debut season and has convinced fans, he is a United star to watch out for.

In an interview with France Football via Sport Witness he opened up on his personal life. Here's a excerpt from the interview:

"I’m very home-loving, but I have, naturally, gone out from time to time with my girlfriend, just to get some fresh air, to have a look around. The rest of the time, I’m at home a lot. In the street, people recognise me."

He also spoke about life on the pitch and how he now last longer on the field.

"I was conscious I could last
ninety minutes every time. At Monaco, I often only played sixty or seventy minutes before being subbed because I was tired. It was the same as a youth; I didn’t work on endurance enough.

"These days, I’m getting better and better. I haven’t changed my approach, I still eat well and sleep well, but my body has gotten used to it through playing games regularly and training harder."

When asked if he would be at United next season, he replied:

"Yes, I think so."

The last response would be pleasant to Manchester United fans, who will be hoping Martial can metamorphose into an Old Trafford legend.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured