Tuesday 27 October 2015

Van Gaal reveals January transfer plans.


Manchester united manager Louis Van Gaal has disclosed that he needs to strengthen and reinforce his attack with "speedy" and "creative" players come January.

Despite signing six players last summer including high profile players like Depay, Schneiderlin  and new French revelation Anthony Martial, Van Gaal still believes he needs to fortify his attack with speed and creativity.
When asked about his plans for the January transfer window Van Gaal replied "I have already said, in the transfer period, I could not buy every player I want and that’s also because of the market."

"I have said that we need creative, speedy players in attack."

"You have seen which players I have bought; I like that profile, but we need more."
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured