Sunday 18 October 2015

Thomas Muller: United move not for discussion, but nothing is guaranteed.


The German forward was a high profile  target for United during the last transfer window. But Bayern chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has long told United that the player is not for sale.
The 26 year old signed a contact last season that will keep him with the German giants till 2019.
Muller in an interview with The Mail on Sunday said "I heard what Rummenigge said and it’s nice for me to hear it."
But the German did not close the door fully to a united move.
"There are never any guarantees in football but I do have a four-year contract and when I go on the pitch and hear fans shout my name, that’s something special." He added.
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured