Saturday 24 October 2015

Van Gaal admits fault for last season injury woes.


Louis Van Gaal has admitted he overworked the United players in training. And this was responsible for last season's injury crises.
“That was my fault. I was training them harder but they were not used to training like that.” said the Dutchman.
“Because I am convinced you have to train now they are used to that step. I also let go players because of that and I bought new players. I think they are more used to my training sessions. You can see that with the new players. You can see which players are always injured.” he added
Last season, United suffered over 40 injuries before Christmas.
But the difference is visible now.
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured