Monday 8 June 2015

Manchester United target agrees to join PSG

Lacazette
Paris St-Germain have reportedly reached an agreement to sign French forward Lacazette from rivals Lyon, while the player will sign a five year deal
Manchester United and Arsenal were thought to be in the running to sigh the striker, but report from France suggests that the Frenchman may not be available again

Get French Football is reporting that PSG have agreed an informal deal with Lyon for the striker, and that the striker will sign a five year contract. – But he will spend next season back on loan at Lyon.
Lacazette was top scorer in the French league last season with 27 goals and interest in him is believed to be high. But only last week did he come out to say he has not made a decision on his future.
“I have not made my decision, I will go on holiday, leave my agent to discuss things” he said “it won’t worry me at all. As soon as I have decided, I want it all to happen quickly.”

The striker also said it would almost be impossible to resist Real Madrid and Barcelona if they come calling. “Everything depends on the destination. It would have to be for a Champions League club, Barcelona and Real Madrid you don’t reject them.” He added.
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured