Friday 5 June 2015

Manchester united star: Premier League harder than Spanish League, confirms he’ll be staying at United.

Angel Di Maria
Angel Di Maria is one of the few players that have played in the Premier League and the Spanish League, and the Argentine has come out to say football is harder and more physical in England compared to Spain.  “I have just finished my first season playing for Manchester United he said 
“It was a hard season for me. I think it was hard because it was another country and another league, and this league is harder than the Spanish one. “So, I couldn’t adapt myself as I wanted to. La Liga and the Premier League are completely different. The Premier League is physically stronger''.
The Argentine also cleared the air on his future as recent reports and speculations have been linking him with a move out of Old Trafford, after his first season. The player currently with the Argentine national team is focused on the Copa America, after which he will return to United.  In his words “Now I will play the Copa America and then I will move back to Manchester for next season and do my best there.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured