Thursday 4 June 2015

Manchester United new signing: I’ll score 15 goals in my first season at United

Depay
Manchester United new Dutch signing Depay believes he can score 15 goals in his first season with his new team.  The winger whose got an eye for goals scored 22 goals in 30 league appearances for his former team PSV in the Dutch league, and is optimistic he can transfer his goal scoring exploits to England.
In an interview with AD, on his personal expectations about his first season at United he said “it’s hard to compare, but if you ask me to make an estimate, I think maybe 15 of those 22 goals this season in England I can make".
The ambitious winger is also comparing his performance and goal returns to other players such as Neymar and Robben. In his words “in recent months I looked occasionally how many goals wingers score in different leagues. When I was on 15, Neymar was on 17. Robben had 17 mid-April, when he got injured and his season was over.”

Depay is currently training with the Dutch national team as they prepare to face the USA and Latvia in their upcoming fixtures. 
/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured