Tuesday 3 May 2016

United star doesn't feel any pressure despite his huge transfer fee

Anthony Martial says he doesn't feel any pressure despite being the most expensive teenager in world football.
United paid AS Monaco an initial fee of £36 million which could potentially rise to £57.6 million for the relatively unknown forward.

He has since shone like a million stars at United, and is currently the team's highest goal scorer in all competitions.

"I never feel any extra pressure at all." He told MUTV after receiving his United goal of the season award for his magnificent debut goal against Liverpool.

"The only pressure I feel is the
pressure I put on myself to do well and to work hard throughout the season to help the team.

"That’s what drives me on. I think in that respect it [the price tag] has not affected me." He added.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured