Tuesday 3 May 2016

Manchester United midfielder rubbish exit talks: Says he's happy in Manchester

Juan Mata has revealed that he is enjoying life in Manchester, amid reports that the playmaker may be preparing for to leave Old Trafford in the summer.

The 28 year old Spanish midfielder joined United from Chelsea after falling out of José Mourinho's starting eleven.

But with news that the Portuguese is the favorite to take over at United, rumors have been flying around that the player is gearing up for a move back to Spain, with Barcelona reportedly interested in the player.

But Mata is having non of that.

"I feel really good here.

"I have to say I am discovering more and more places in the city and I like it." He told Manchester Evening News.

"The people have been good to me, they are warm people in Manchester.

"I feel happy here and in the city."

With this Mata is not thinking of leaving United in the nearest future. Which would come as good news.

/* Ad BELOW POST */
Share this article with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured